Knocknageeha, Mulranny Road, Newport, Co. Mayo
Welcome to Knockard
• 2 Double ensuite (power showers) Bedrooms
• 1 Twin Bedroom. All bedrooms have wardrobe and bedside lockers with side lights.
• Fully fitted bathroom - complete with separate electric shower and bath.
• Fully fitted kitchen/dining area including ceramic hob, four ring double oven electric cooker,
microwave and dishwasher.
• Separate utility room with washing machine and dryer.
• Large attractive lounge area including comfortable seating arrangement, television, CD and
DVD player. Patio doors lead to front terraced area.
• Extensive private outdoor paved terrace, fully furnished to include gas barbeque.
• Secluded elevated site with town and countryside views - Large lawned area to front and side
of house including children's play area.
• Secure gated entrance.
Knockard is a newly renovated bungalow, developed on the
site of the original Newport/Westport Railway Line.
The bungalow is located on the Mulranney Road, just five
minute walk from the town centre.
Knockard is the gateway to West Mayo with easy access to
the picturesque landscape of Mulranney, Achill Island and
the Belmullet Peninsula.
The house itself includes the following facilities: